Sermon Summary: In the story of Jospeh we see that no matter how dire or desperate things may seem in our life/world God will never abandon his people/purposes. He is the lifter of the lowly. He brings beauty from brokenness.
Listen to the sermon here.
- What does chapter 37 teach us about sin?
- In what ways have you seen your sin impact others this week? In what ways have the sins of others impacted you?
- Have you been tempted to ask the question, ‘where is God?’ in moments of your life? What leads us to this question?
- What does Joseph’s story (especially 39-45) show us about God and his promises to his people?
- Reflect on all the ways that Joseph’s story for shadows the Gospel (life, death, and the resurrection of Jesus). What can you conclude?