MLP - Church Planter Residency
Redeemer is part of the Soma Family of churches and is committed to planting and reproducing churches with similar DNA. The church planter/pastor residency is a 2 year residency designed for men who are Elder qualified and have a clearly affirmed call to church planting.
Our residency program exists to train, immerse, and release leaders to plant gospel-centered, reproducing, missional community churches. It is designed to give prospective planters/pastors hands on experience and equipping in the local church.
- Immersion into missional community life, leadership, and multiplication
- Day to day interaction with pastors/planters working on the ground level
- Earn a part of a fully accredited Bachelors or Masters degree through Antioch School
- Monthly sit downs with your residency coach & mentor
- Connect with other local planters through GCM Collective and PlantR network
- Opportunity to plant as part of Soma family of churches
- Work through the early stages of planting while under the care of Soma churches
- Participate in Soma School
- Develop your own church planting strategies throughout the residency progam
Our materials are a blend of BILD and other resources we have developed or adapted. You will receive hardcopy resources to keep and use throughout the program.
- Time: 20+ hrs per week (residents will need to raise their own support)
- When: Fall: August - December / Spring: January - April / Summer: May - July
- Cost: $750 (scholarships available as needed)
SCOPE & SEQUENCE
The program is spread out over two years, each year with Fall, Spring and Summer sections, all of which are required. Each section contains a learning and living component. The theological learning will help you develop personal, theological convictions, while the living section will help you apply biblical theology to your leadership roles in community and your personal discipleship.
Overview & Full Timeline | APPLY HERE | Meet Current Residents